Scott Bustos is a Colorado native and third generation builder with over 20 years of design and construction experience. He has mostly focused in the healthcare market, but also has successfully completed multiple higher education, commercial office and historical remodel projects. He currently serves a General Manager for Turner Construction’s Denver office and Rocky Mountain Region. In addition to his involvement with the HCC, Scott also serves the industry and community through his active inclusion in the following:
- Centura Health Community Board of Trustees
- American Heart Association Executive Leadership Team
- Castle Rock Business Retention and Attraction Task Force
- Aurora Economic Development Council
- University of Colorado Denver, Construction Engineering Advisory Board
- Colorado State University, Construction Management Advisory Board
As General Manager for Turner Construction’s Denver office and Rocky Mountain Region, Bustos provides overall leadership and management for all Business Unit activities. He is responsible for short and long-range planning along with overall office operations, including strategic planning, market integration and expansion, and operational excellence to meet our clients needs.