HCC is seeking nominations for open positions on the Board of Directors. Self-nominations are accepted and encouraged. The nominee’s company must be in good standing with HCC in order to participate.
The nominator/nominee must submit the following:
- Short paragraph explaining why HCC members should vote for this person to be on the board (include relevant experience/interests)
- Short bio
- Short video (60 seconds max) of the nominee, which includes:
- Role with company
- Why they want to be on the board of directors
- Current involvement with HCC committees, events, Contractor Academy, etc.)
- What strengths they would bring to the board
The nominee should be aware of the following commitments:
- Monthly board meetings (second Wednesday of every month from 7:30 – 9:30 am)
- Participation in HCC events (monthly GMMs, major events, etc.)
- Involvement in an HCC committee
- Annual Strategic Meeting (November 16, 2022)
Nominations are now open and are due October 7, 2022. Voting will be open from October 19 – 31, 2022. Each member company will have one vote.